Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Sally Kelly via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
Sally Kelly, we or us
Sally Kelly of 20 Peterson Drive, New Waltham, North East Lincolnshire , DN36 4LF;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Sally Kelly and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Sally Kelly and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://www.phoenixchildlicensing.co.uk/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
"including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Sally Kelly is the "data controller". This means that Sally Kelly determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
data is given to us by you; and
data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
Sally Kelly will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data secure
8. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
we store your Data on secure servers.
9. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
12. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
19. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
20. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
24. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Sally Kelly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Sally Kelly, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Sally Kelly and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Sally Kelly and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Sally Kelly, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Sally Kelly.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Sally Kelly or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Sally Kelly makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Sally Kelly is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. Whilst Sally Kelly uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. Sally Kelly accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
16. Sally Kelly reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sally Kelly accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Sally Kelly details
27. Sally Kelly of 20 Peterson Drive, New Waltham, North East Lincolnshire , DN36 4LF operates the Website https://www.phoenixchildlicensing.co.uk/.
You can contact Sally Kelly by email on email@example.com.
Scope of this policy
2. This policy applies between you, the user of this Website, and us, Sally Kelly, the owner and provider of this Website.
3. When you visit the Website, and before your Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
What are cookies?
5. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
6. This Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of services.
Types of cookies
8. This Website uses the following cookies:
Type of cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use
of e-billing services.
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookies.
These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find a list of the cookies that we use in the attached Cookie Schedule.
We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
How to control your cookies
11. We give you control over which cookies we use. You can adjust your cookies preferences at any time at: https://www.phoenixchildlicensing.co.uk/.
12. You can also choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser.
13. You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
14. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
15. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Changes to this policy
17. The Website is owned by Sally Kelly of 20 Peterson Drive, New Waltham, DN36 4LF, England.
18. You may contact us:
by post using the address above.
by telephone at 07813141873.
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
using the contact form on the Website.
This policy was created on 14 March 2022.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Cookies that we use on the Website:
Strictly necessary cookies
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered.
Used for system monitoring/debugging.
Used for system monitoring/debugging.
Used for cookie banner parameters
Used to identify logged in site members
Used for security and anti-fraud reasons
Used for system effectiveness measurement
Used for stability/effectiveness measurement
Used in connection with user login.
Used for security reasons.
Used for security reasons.